I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

The New SCHMETZ App!

As you know I have been doing more and more research on the different threads that are available to quilters and how to use them, I have found that is just as important to find the right needle to go with the different threads that are out there on the market.  So, in the process of doing this research I found the new SCHMETZ app. 
It just came out last month and I am very excited.  It has everything from the different needle types, trouble shooting, a link to their blog for all the latest news, and how to order all their needles. 
I am still in the process of experiment with some different threads, but I want to share this with you.  It contains a wealth of information that you can use to make informed decisions, and it doesn't hurt that it is mobile.  I think we both know if you are standing in front of the notions wall at Jo-Ann's and have a question there isn't anyone there that can help you, trust me I have been there.

You can find the app here.



Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter
 


 

8 comments:

  1. What great information, Ann! How nice of you to share this with us. I'll be downloading mine right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the heads up. I am going to download the app right away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the heads up. I am going to download the app right away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool app! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharing information - thanks a heaps, although I'm in the UK, so I'll still need to find a local supplier :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wealth of information! Thanks so much. Maybe I'll even make myself a needle book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I've downloaded the app!

    ReplyDelete